I think it really stinks that these people are billing customers on any cell phone company as a third party bill.I have had to call Sprint 3 times and have the same charges removed from my bill.

These people are making a ton of money on people and nobody even knows where this is coming from. When you try to go to their website and get a way to contact them, you cannot fill out a complaint without giving your cell phone # again, which is probably how I got ripped off in the first place. This is fraud. Someone should be arrested for what is going on.

I am really angry about this and I hope that there are not too many people out there that think oh, its only 10 bucks I'll just pay it this time and have the service removed.

It is ridiculous.

Had an Experience with Predictomobile?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like address any concerns. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry. Keep in mind, our toll-free customer service number is also posted on our website as well as included in SMS messages sent to your phone.

Please note that a customer enrolls in our service by submitting their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains the terms and conditions including price of service and billing to the cell phone. We then send the user a text message to their personal cell phone which again details this information. In order to activate the account, the user must then enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation from their cell phone. The clear disclosures and double opt-in process ensures high levels of consumer protection and satisfaction. In the event that someone wants to cancel the service one can simply text “stop” to 654654 or call Customer Service and they will assist you. Again, we look forward to speaking with you and resolving any concerns which you may have.

Sincerely,