Windham, New Hampshire

This company is a scam, they took my money without asking or letting me know that they would charge me for anything, they just trick you with a survey on the computer and then rob you money, sending you a $9.99 bill plus they never stop sending you text messages that cost you more money, maybe someone needs to call better business bureau, or consumer's affairs, maybe that will stop them from cheating people with lies.and the cell phone company should have a solution if they see that we are been taken advantage of,instead of telling people to call them.

Had an Experience with Predictomobile?

Comments

Aitkin, Minnesota, United States #42600

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like address any concerns. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry. Keep in mind, our toll-free customer service number is also posted on our website as well as included in SMS messages sent to your phone.

Please note that a customer enrolls in our service by submitting their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains the terms and conditions including price of service and billing to the cell phone. We then send the user a text message to their personal cell phone which again details this information. In order to activate the account, the user must then enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation from their cell phone. The clear disclosures and double opt-in process ensures high levels of consumer protection and satisfaction. Again, we look forward to speaking with you and resolving any concerns which you may have.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

PredictoMobile

I recieved my Sprint bill and had $9.99 charged to it.I never signed up with Predictomobile!

I called Predictomobile and they would not refund my money!

I filed a complaint with the FCC.If you are victim of Predictomobile please file a complaint with the FCC adn your state Attorney General!